Gluten Free Cornbread
YIELD: one 9” x 9” pan
This cornbread recipe is also located on the back on the Gluten Free Cornbread Mix bag.
1 ¾ cups Gluten Free Cornbread Mix
4 oz softened, unsalted butter
2 oz vegetable oil
3 large eggs
Suggestion: Add ½ cup grated aged cheddar cheese and 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease a 9” x 9” pan.
2. Using a hand held or stand mixer blend the cornbread mix with the butter until smooth.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mix and scrape with each addition. After all eggs have been added, mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Fold in cheese and corn. Spread into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean in the center.