Gluten Free Hand-Mixed Scones
YIELD: 16 scones
The recipe method is an easy way to mix scones when you don’t have a stand mixer.
1 bag Biscuit and Scone mix plus Other ingredients on package
1. In a bowl combine dry mix, butter and sugar together until it resembles a coarse cornmeal.
2. Add in the cream and hand mix until combined.
3. Scrape down the bowl and mix an additional 30 seconds.
4. Add in your selected garnish and mix together.
5. Divide the dough in half, roll into 2-6”rounds. Cut each disc into 8 pieces and place on a parchment paper lined double sheet pan.
6. Brush with cream and sprinkle with sugar.